Ceramic

Add comfort and warmth to your outdoor area with the Ambe range of radiant ceramic overhead heaters.  Sleek and sophisticated, with a digital display and remote control, these heaters will add style to your outdoor space.

Ceramic Radiant Heaters work through an electric element which heats the ceramic blocks within the unit. This heat is then pushed down and outwards. 40% of that energy creates direct heat, and the remaining 60% heats the air between the unit and the person. This means you and the space around you keeps warm.

Ceramic Radiant Heaters provide discreet background heat where style is important and the brightness of an infrared element isn’t desired. The remote control provides complete vicinity control and the digital display gives you a low light indication of the current temperature setting.

Our Range

RC3000

Output 3.0kw

Size 1840W x 160H x 80D

Weight 11kgs

IP Rating IP44

RC2400

Output 2.4kw

Size 1550W x 160H x 80D

Weight 9kgs

IP Rating IP44

RC1800

Output 1.8kw

Size 1250W x 160H x 80D

Weight 8kgs

IP Rating IP44

RC3000

Output 3.0kw

Size 1840W x 160H x 80D

Weight 11kgs

IP Rating IP44

RC2400

Output 2.4kw

Size 1550W x 160H x 80D

Weight 9kgs

IP Rating IP44

RC1800

Output 1.8kw

Size 1250W x 160H x 80D

Weight 8kgs

IP Rating IP44