Previous
Next

RC2400

$499

Sleek, subtle and sophisticated – this electric heater is the perfect accompaniment to your cheese and wine nights.

Installed overhead, it fits in seamlessly and wouldn’t dream of upsetting your existing décor.

A little smaller but not too small – with 2.4kW, call it goldilocks because it heats just right

Specs

Output

2.4 kW

Size

1550W x 160H x 80D

Weight

9kg

IP Rating

IP44

Previous
Next

How it Heats

Ceramic blocks are heated by an electric element, and that heat is pushed down and outward – with 40% of that energy creating direct heat (heating you) and the remaining 60% heating the air between the unit and the person (heating the space around you)

Full control.

The Linear50 gives you full control of the LED lighting, fuelbed, flame, and heat output. Change your settings on the remote control or touch panel control.

More sizes available